2. Collection of data
We collect personal data in a number of situations. When you sign up for our mailing list, we ask for your name and e-mail address. We also collect the personal information that you provide when you contact us, when you register for one of our events or when registering for a membership. Finally, we keep an overview of the messages that you send us by e-mail.
3. Use of data
Mailchimp: For sending newsletters, the data processor is Mailchimp (based in the U.S.A. – Servers running in E.U.). By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to Mailchimp’s terms & conditions. An agreement has been concluded with this data processor to protect your personal data.
Data storage: We use up-to-date cloud storage software and shared web hosting to store all of our data securely.
Google Analytics & Optimize: We use Google Analytics to record how often you visit the Website, which search engine and search words you use, which link you click on, and how long you visit the Website.
4. Transfer of your data to countries outside the EEA
We would like to provide you with information about our memberships, events or any other activities that we think are interesting to you. We may send you such information by mail, digital platforms, social media, e-mail and/or phone unless you have asked us not to do so.
6. Requesting & customising your personal data
You have the legal right to access and correct any of your personal data. By proof of identity (copy id), dated and signed application to VZW WE PROMISED Spinmolenplein 264, B-9000 Ghent or email@example.com, you can obtain the status of your personal data. If necessary, you may also ask to correct the data that would be incorrect, not complete or not pertinent.
7. Your rights
You have a number of rights related to your personal data and what happens to them. You have the right to:
- Access your data and look into it.
- Improve, supplement or delete certain personal data.
- Be completely erased from all systems and databases.
- To file a complaint with the Privacy Committee when you find that your personal data is unlawfully collected and processed.
- Withdraw your consent and oppose the processing of your data.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data (temporarily).
- Transfer your personal data to another person responsible.
- To have automatic profiling turned off and to oppose decisions based on automated processing.
We think the security of your personal data is very important. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we keep your data on secure servers and appropriate security measures have been taken to try to prevent changes, loss or misuse of data under our control. If you suspect at any time or become aware of a security incident (i.e. you receive a suspicious communication from someone who excludes himself as an employee of Subbacultcha or a dupe website who claims to be affiliated with Subbacultcha), send the communication to us or report the incident via e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to VZW WE PROMISED Spinmolenplein 264, B-9000 Ghent.